MetaMedia’s LMS is designed to be an affordable and effective training tool for organizations that want to be able to use a reliable LMS with their eLearning programs.
Here are just some of the capabilities that MetaMedia’s LMS provides:
- Automatically register users to centralize and automate administration.
- Issue quizzes and tests to users that are automatically scored and retained in the database to certify individuals or identify gaps where they need improvement.
- Issue automated certificates of completion to users if they successfully pass assessments that lead to certification.
- Validate that users have completed an entire eLearning program from start to finish providing a tracking mechanism to document that users have completed a course for auditing purposes.
- Retain and print a variety of reports that range from individual test scores, group test scores, or the total number of users that have completed a program which is critical to staying compliant with new laws and regulations or meeting organizational certification requirements.
Plus, MetaMedia offers comprehensive training on how to use the administrative functions in order to easily manage all aspects of the learning management system.
MetaMedia’s LMS uses a powerful and scalable open-source industry standard software tool and is the core of our learning management system. We have extensive experience helping other companies integrate their eLearning programs we’ve developed with this LMS. For 25 years, MetaMedia has designed, developed, and delivered performance-based training and communications programs for government agencies, global corporations, and nonprofit organizations.
The Cost to Use MetaMedia’s LMS is FREE
It is now more critical than ever to deliver and implement your eLearning content with tracking and reporting. That is why MetaMedia is offering our LMS for FREE when we develop your eLearning program. It’s that simple.
Included with your LMS solution:
- Branding the LMS to the look and feel of your organization.
- Customization of the LMS to your organizations needs.
- Technical support and training on the administrative functions of the LMS.
- Varied reports.
- Six months free hosting.
Alternatively, if you already have an eLearning program developed but would like to use MetaMedia’s LMS solution; we can affordably integrate your program with our LMS.
To learn more about how we can help your organization with its eLearning and Learning Management System needs please please contact us.
Sample LMS: Click the screen icons below to view sample of our LMS implementations.